Dr Linhlan Nguyen
- BDS (Sydney Uni.) FICOI FIADFE (New York)
- Master in Laser Dentistry LA&HA
- Master in Laser Dentistry UCSC
- Dip Ortho Dentofacial Orthopaedics UJI
Lecture tittle: Laser Applications in Facial Aesthetics
Smile rejuvenation in recent years has become of the most popular elective dental services around the world. The introduction of multi-disciplinary approach in treatment planning, the launches of hard and soft tissue digital scanners together with planning software such as Digital Smile Design have helped boosting patients’ acceptance and more predictable outcomes for both patients and dentists. We do forget another important key player. It is the skin draping over our laborious dental work. There are technologies offer by one particular dental laser, Fotona LightWalker, capable of delivering skin rejuvenation treatments. Technologies, Applications for Facial Aesthetics, Relevance to Smile Rejuvenation and business set-up will be discussed.
A separate workshop demonstrating various procedures will follow.
Dr Linhlan Nguyen is a General Practitioner in Canberra, Australia. She completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery at the University of Sydney in Australia in 1996. Her private clinic emphasizes on dentofacial aesthetics and laser assisted dentistry. Dr Nguyen obtained the Master in Laser Dentistry at the Laser and Health Academy in 2017 and was awarded her Master of Science in Laser Dentistry at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in 2020. She has been a fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists since 2015 and the International Academy for Dental-Facial Esthetics since 2016. Dr Nguyen is passionate in TMD myofascial pain management, airway health and sleep medicine. She is also a Laser Therapist and currently completing her Graduate Diploma of Cosmetic Dermal Science.
FIELDS OF INTERESTS
- Dento-Facial Aesthetics
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Early Interceptive Orthodontics
- Airway Health and Dental Sleep Medicine
- TMD and Myofascial Pain
- Australian Dental Association
- Australian Dental Sleep Medicine Group
- International Academy of Dental-Facial Esthetics (New York) – Fellow
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow
- International Association of Orthodontics
- International Academy of Innovative Dentistry