Guidelines for the publication of the presented works
- Provide full affiliation (name, surname, title, institution, city, country, and contact details of the submitting author)
- Include full academic title in the affiliation
- Affiliation should also include the name and surname of the head of the center along with their academic titles
- Presenting author shall be underlined in the abstract.
- Presentation types: the Congress offers 2 types of abstract submissions: Oral Communication or Poster Presentation,
a/ Oral Communication: Oral presentations provide an opportunity to report on original research. The oral presentation should be divided into the following parts: Title, Aim, Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
b/ Poster Presentation: poster presentation provides an opportunity to report on original research, case report (divided into: Title, Aim, Case description, Discussion), systematic review (Title, Aim. Material and Methods, Results, Conclusion). The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
When submitting an abstract for the main scientific program, you can choose to present an oral OR a poster. The Scientific Committee will decide on the type of oral presentation or poster.
- The WFLD 2023 Congress logo should be included in the presentation – available for download below
- The abstracts should be sent to addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in English, which should not exceed 500 words
- The deadline for abstract submission is the 15th of January 2023
- After submitting the presentation, each work will receive a number to be placed on the presentation.
- The Poster Presentation should be printed. The detailed requirement for the poster dimension will be sent to the authors after the acceptance of the presentation by the Scientific Committee. The presentation time should not exceed 4 minutes.
- Oral Communication should be prepared in PowerPoint. The detailed requirement for the Oral presentation will be sent to the authors after the acceptance of the presentation by the Scientific Committee. The presentation time should not exceed 10 minutes + 3 minutes for Q&A
The Scientific Committee will select the best Presentations that will be awarded during the Congress.
We are honored to announce that qualifying Abstracts will be published in the “Advances in Clinical and Experimental Medicine” journal (IF 1.736) free of charge and can additionally be published in the “Photomedicine and Laser Surgery” journal (IF= 1.913) after issuing a 30 euro fee.